How to make zarda? We have given here the easiest way for that. You will find many recipes like Zarda recipe in Urdu and Hindi, zarda chawal, zarda banane ki recipe Pakistani but we have given a most simple way of preparing it.
- Rice, Saila – 1/2 kg
- Sugar – 1/2 kg
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Cloves – 2 to 3
- Green cardamoms – 3 to 4
- Cinnamon – 1 small piece
- Yellow food colouring – 1/2 tablespoon
- In a pan heat oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the oil is hot add cloves, green cardamoms and cinnamon.
- When cloves start crackling, add boiled rice and sugar to the rice and mix it well.
- After the sugar is completely dissolved, turn the flame high to dry the sugar water.
- Remember not to move ladle, again and again, it can break the rice.
- Place for a dam once the rice water is dried.
- When rice is cooked completely, add chopped coconuts, khoya, gulab jamun, asharfi, almonds, pistachios and cham cham to the rice.
- Zarda recipe is ready to serve.