Tikka mint roll is the very popular recipe in Asian countries. Tikka mint roll is very easy to prepare and you don’t need to be an expert for making this recipe. The recipe only takes 20 minutes for preparation. You just need to follow our steps given below. Let’s start making the chicken cheese mint roll recipe!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Chopped Chicken – 2 cups
- Tikka Masala – 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mint Leaves – 1 cup
- Green Chili – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Roll Patti
- Bread Crum
- Tomato Ketchup
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, ginger paste, garlic paste, mint leaves, tikka masala, garam masala, green chilli and lemon juice. Keep it aside.
- Make a paste by adding water in maida.
- On a roll patti add to chicken mixture and wrap it well.
- Seal the roll with the prepared paste.
- Cover the roll in bread crum and fry well until golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.