Today we are going to prepare the Shami Kabab recipe, that is also known as chicken kabab recipe Pakistani in our home kitchen. The recipe only takes 30 minutes to prepare. Let’s follow the shami kabab recipe that given below.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Chicken Minced – 250 gm
- Beef Minced – 250 gm
- Onion – 1 medium
- Bread Slice, edges trimmed – 2 medium slices
- National Chapli Kabab Masala – 1 packet
- Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
- Green Chili, finely chopped – 1 tablespoon optional
- Eggs, beaten – 2
- Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
- Oil – For Frying
- Tomato Ketchup – To serve
- Finely chop and squeeze out all the moisture from the Onions. Use cheesecloth for removing the moisture, and keep aside.
- Trim the edges of bread slices and soak the bread in water and use your hands to squeeze out as much water as you can, and keep aside.
- Combine the chicken mince, beef mince, chopped onion, soaked bread, green chillies, chapli kabab masala, mayonnaise and blend to a smooth paste, using a food processor
- Using water wet your hands and palms to make thin round patties.
- Dip the kababs in the egg first and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- On a medium heat, shallow fry the kababs/patties on both sides till they turn light golden.
- Serve with teas and tomato ketchup.