Some people love to make chicken seekh kabab recipe at home some like Pakistani seekh kabab, some like mutton seekh kabab recipe. But I love beef seekh kabab recipe so today we are going to learn how to make veg seekh kabab at home. We have given you the easiest way here.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Minced Beef – 1 kg
- Eggs – 2
- Onions – 250 grams
- Green Chilies – 6
- Fresh Coriander – a Half bunch
- Papaya Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Oil – As required
- Seekh Kabab Masala – 1 packet (50 grams)
Related Recipe: Bihari Kabab Recipe
- Combine mince, fresh coriander, onions and green chilies in a chopper and grind it well.
- Add Seekh Kabab Masala, ginger garlic paste, papaya paste and eggs.
- To distribute all ingredients equally, knead the mixture well
- Scoop a handful of the mixture and press firmly onto barbecue skewers in long, even kababs (Dampen your hands with water first).
- Barbecue over hot coals or you can even shallow fry in a wide pan.
- Once cooked well the recipe is ready to serve with salad and raita.