Today we are going to make Peshawari Namkeen Gosht Recipe in our home kitchen. We have provided the simple way so the even unprofessional cook can make it. The recipe is prepared in just 40 minutes and involves only a few steps for preparation. I make this recipe on weekend for my friends. Let’s see how we have made namkeen gosht recipe.
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Ghee or Butter – 100 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoon
- Mutton or Beef – 1 kg
- Whole Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – As needed
- Tomato – 4
- Hot Water – 1 cup
- Green Chili – 6
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Yogurt – 2 tablespoon
- Green Coriander – 5 gm
Related Recipe: Mutton Kunna Recipe
- Add butter or ghee, whole cumin, mutton or beef, ginger garlic paste and salt in a pan. Cook the mixture for 2 to3 minutes and then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add tomato, hot water and simmer for another 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add yogurt, green chilli and black pepper powder and cook for 5 minutes.
- For garnishing, use green coriander.
- Tasty Namkeen Gosht now ready to serve hot with roti or naan.