If you want to know how to make nargisi kofta you are in the right place. You have seen many recipe on the internet like nargisi kofta, veg nargisi kofta recipe in Pakistani and Hindi and many more but here you will find the most simple and delicious recipe. Try today and feel the difference.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Meat, cubed – 1 kg
- Eggs, boiled – 6
- Egg, beaten – 1
- Fried Onions – 250 grams
- Green Chilies – 6
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 cup
- Kofta Masala – 1 tablespoon
Ingredients For Gravy
- Onions – half cup, ground
- Yogurt – half kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek Seed – 2 teaspoon
- Green Chilies – 4
- Fresh Mint, finely chopped – half bunch
- Ginger, finely chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Kofta Masala – half packet (50 grams)
- Grind together fried meat, green chillies, onions and garlic ginger paste.
- Mix in the salt, red chilli powder, beaten egg and 1 tablespoon of kofta masala.
- Cover the boiled eggs and cover with the meat mixture.
- In hot oil deep fry it, remove and drain excess oil on absorbent paper.
- Fry the fenugreek seed in the remaining oil, until fragrant and add the ground onions. Cook on high heat until the water evaporates.
- Stir in the kofta masala to the onions in the pot.
- Spoon in the yogurt and garlic ginger paste and cook until the oil separates.
- Add a little water at a time to make a thick gravy.
- Let the gravy bubble for 5 minutes.
- Fill a dish with the gravy to serve and slice the koftas in half lengthwise and arrange on the top.
- Garnish with ginger, mint and green chillies.