He is delicious mutton paya recipe also known as paya soup recipe. The recipe is very popular among Asians. So mutton paya recipe in Urdu is also available. The recipe is normally taken as a breakfast. Let’s see the steps involved in the preparation of mutton paya recipe.
- Paya (baby lamb) – 20
- Onion, sliced – 4 large
- Tomatoes, chopped – 6 large
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 3 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1&1/2 tablespoon
- Turmeric – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder -2 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Cloves – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Stick – 1 large piece
- Ghee – 1&1/2 cup
- Water – 2 large glasses
- Water 12 glasses
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilli – 4
- Add the paya, onions, 2 glass of water, ginger & garlic paste and all the spices mix well in the pressure cooker. Cover with the lid and put the weight on. Cook on high heat.
- Time it for 20 minutes, when the weight moves and steam are built.
- Allow the steam to release by remove the weight.
- Add the tomatoes and cook on high flame till the tomatoes get mushy and soft.
- Add ghee and cook for 3 minutes on high flame.
- Add 12 glasses of water and lock the cooker again. Put the weight on, time it again for 30 minutes when the weight starts to move.
- After 30 minutes remove the weight and let the steam to release. Open the lid.
- Thena adds garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Garnish it with green chill. The recipe is ready to serve hot with naan.