Fish is very popular in Asia and people serve it as a special dish to their guests. Just like chicken fish can be prepared in a variety of ways and every recipe has its own popularity. So for all the fish lover here we have given Lahori fried fish recipe. This Lahori fish recipe can be prepared at home in a simple way and tastes great just like you have eaten in restaurants. Lahori fish recipe is also known as Lahori masala fish recipe you can also find this recipe in urdu.
Prep Time: 60 Minutes
- Fish pieces – 1 kg
- Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Eggs – 2
- Gram Flour (Besan) – 2 cups
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – As required
- Oil – For Frying
- Fish Masala – Half packet, 50 grams
- Coat the fish with fish masala (reserve 1 tsp), garlic paste, salt and mix well.
- Marinate the fish for 1 hour.
- Using a bowl, beat gram flour, black pepper powder, the reserved fish masala, and eggs to make a smooth, thick batter (you can also some water if required).
- Dip the fish in batter, heat the oil on the medium-high heat in the pan and deep fry.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot.