If you prefer vegetable recipes over the meaty ones then here is the bhindi masala recipe that will make you dance with joy. Bhindi is known as lady finger and okra. The vegetable is very popular in many homes. The most popular recipes are bhindi ki sabji, bhindi masala and fry recipe in Hindi. Lets see how we are going to make it.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Bhindi, fresh – 300 gm
- Water – 3 cup
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 4 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil – as needed for frying
- Cooking Oil – ¼ cup
- Onions, chopped – 100 gm
- White Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic, chopped – 2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes, chopped – 200 gm
- Green Chilies, chopped – 2
- Salt – as needed
- Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili, crushed – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin, Crushed – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander, crushed – 1 teaspoon
- Water – ½ cup
- Dry Fenugreek – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger, Green Chili, Green Coriander – as needed for garnish
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Cut the bhindi’s into small slices & dip into the water.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon juice.
- In a pan add cooking oil and deep fry bhindi for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a pan put cooking oil and add tomatoes, onions, chopped ginger garlic, white cumin, green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli crushed,
cumin crushed, coriander crushed, water & steam for 2 minutes.
- Cook for a while, adding fried bhindi’s and mix well.
- Add dry fenugreek seeds.
- With the help of chopped ginger, green coriander and green chilli complete garnish process.
- Add butter at the end.
- Spicy bhindi masala recipe is ready to serve.