Here we have given you khasta kachori recipe made in simple way. The recipe is also known as rajasthani kachori recipe, aloo kachori recipe, raj kachori recipe, moong dal kachori recipe, kachori ki recipe and many more. Follow the below method to make this khasta kachori recipe.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Kneaded Dough – half kg
- Daal Chana, boiled – 250 grams
- Cumin Seed, toasted – 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilies, chopped – 4
- Garlic, chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – For frying
- Salt – As required
- Chat Masala – 1 tablespoon
- Achar Gosht Masala – 2 tablespoons
- Mixed Pickle – As per requirement
- Boil daal chana and grind and then mix it in Achar Gosht Masala, garlic, green chilies, salt, Chat Masala and cumin seed.
- For the flavors to meld, set aside. Divide the dough into small balls, meanwhile.
- Flatten the balls slightly and stuff with 1 tbsp of grinded chana daal mixture.
- To encase it inside, fold the dough over the mixture.
- Lightly roll out each ball into a small pancake.
- In a wok heat the oil and drop in a pair of kachoris at a time and deep fry until crispy and golden.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot with mixed pickle.