If you are wondering how to make Kabuli pulao recipe than you are at right place. The recipe is also known as Kabuli rice recipe and Kabuli pulao recipe chicken. The recipe is full of energy and too much delicious that you will love to make it at home again and again. You just need to follow our given steps below. Let’s start making the Kabuli pulao recipe!
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Basmati rice – 1 Kg
- Ghee or Cooking Oil – 100 g
- Ginger – 2 tablespoon
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 1/2 Kg
- Yoghurt – 200 g
- Garam Masala – 70 g
- Red Chilli Flakes (cracked & whole) – 20 g + 10 g
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds – 1 whole
- Coriander, fresh – 1/2 Bunch
- Green Chilli – 30 g
- Channa – 100 g
- Soak the rice in water.
- In warm water soak channa for 45 minutes.
- Chop ginger and garlic, slice one onion.
- Chop green coriander, tomato and green chilli.
- In a pan saute onion, ginger and garlic in oil or ghee.
- Put tomato, yoghurt, red chilli, salt and coriander when it starts browning,.
- Along with the soaked channa add the above ingredients and whole garam masala into the copper pot.
- In a separate pan boil rice (an equal part of rice and water.) Strain the rice when water starts boiling and add it into the pot.
- Put the lid on the pot when all the water is absorbed & seal it for 15 minutes for dum.
- Meanwhile make a kachumbar salad by chopping some cucumber, tomato, onion.