The recipe is known by many names such as shan Hyderabadi biryani recipe, shan Hyderabadi biryani masala recipe and many more names. But the most common name used for this recipe is Hyderabadi biryani recipe. Let’s see step by step how this recipe is made at home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 hour
- Meat – 1 kg
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli paste – 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilli paste – 1 tablespoon
- Sauteed Brown Onions – to taste
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon – 3-4 sticks
- Cumin seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of Mace Mint
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
- Curd – 250 gm
- Clarified Butter – 4 tablespoon
- Semi Cooked Rice – 750 gm
- Saffron – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Boiled Eggs
- Carrots, sliced
- After cleaning the meat add it in a pan and add sauteed brown onions, cardamom powder, cinnamon, cumin seeds, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, cloves, mace, mint leaves, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add semi-cooked rice, saffron, water, curd, clarified butter, oil and mix it well.
- On the sides of the pan apply sticky dough.
- Cook for 25 minutes, cover with a lid to seal it.
- The cooking is done. Garnish with sliced carrots, cucumbers, boiled eggs, and serve hot.
Related Recipe: Bombay Biryani Recipe