Chicken Nuggets recipe is a special recipe for kids which is perfect for their daily dose. The relevant recipes are hara masala chicken nuggets recipe, chicken nuggets paste and many others. See below how to make chicken nuggets.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chicken – 1 kg boneless
- Mustard Paste – 2 tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Green Chili Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Eggs – 2
- Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Oil for Frying
- Sabzi Masala – 50 grams
- Chop the chicken into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Marinate for half an hour in a mixture of ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, green chili paste, mustard paste, vinegar & sabzi masala.
- In a deep pan heat the oil.
- In beaten egg dip the chicken pieces first and then in breadcrumbs and fry until crispy and golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot.