Many people look for harissa recipe ideas to get easy harissa recipe which they can make at home with great results. Here we are giving you an easy harissa chicken recipe (harissa recipe Pakistani) which can be prepared in just 30 minutes. Have a look here how we have to make it.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Chicken – half kg
- Wheat, boiled – 250 grams
- Green Chili Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 250 grams
- Beef Mince – 250 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
- Spinach, blanched – 250 grams
- Oil – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Lemon – For garnish
- Fresh Coriander – For garnish
- Green Chillies – For garnish
- Chat Masala – For garnish
- Chicken Hara Masala – 50 g
- Heat half cup of oil and fry the onions until they turn into golden brown colour.
- Add chicken, yogurt, 1 glass of water, ginger and garlic paste, green chilli paste and Chicken Hara Masala (Save 1 tablespoon for later).
- On medium heat cook until the chicken is tender.
- Grind the boiled wheat and spinach meanwhile.
- Stir into the chicken, adding 1 glass of water and gently simmer for half 1/2 hour.
- Grind the mince with the reserved tablespoon of Chicken Hara Masala while the harissa is cooking.
- Shape the mince into narrow inch-long kababs using well-oiled hands.
- Fry the kababs in the remaining half cup of oil until gives a brown colour.
- Drop the kababs into the harissa and turn off the heat. Pour the remaining hot oil from the kababs on top.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, lemon juice, chat masala and chillies.