Gobi ka paratha recipe is very common in Asian countries and loved as a breakfast with tea. Some people also take them to the office as a lunch. Some people also avoid eating due to high calories in gobi paratha. Here we have given how to make gobi paratha step by step. You don’t need to follow few simple steps given below. Keep visiting for more interesting and delicious recipes. You can also find Gobi paratha recipe in Hindi but here we have prepared it in most easy and simple way. Let’s see how it’s done.
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Whole Wheat Flour, made into dough – 2 Cups
- Ghee – 1/2 Cup
- Cauliflower, grated – 2 Cups
- Coriander leaves, chopped – 2 tablespoon
- Ginger, finely chopped – 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies, finely chopped – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Break the dough into small pieces and shape them into round balls and flatten.
- To form a cup, pinch the edges and place required gobhi mixture in the centre.
- Use a little water to wet the edges and then bring the edges together to enclose the filling. Pinch to seal.
- Roll out this stuffed ball to smoothen by dipping it in dry flour. Roll out as thinly as you can without tearing it apart, just like a chapati.
- Heat the tawa on high heat till very hot. Lower the heat and place parantha over it.
- When the edges start lifting, take some ghee place over the edge and surface of the parantha.
- Turn around and repeat the same procedure. When brown on both sides paratha is ready to serve hot.