Fried mashed potatoes ball recipe is very popular recipes now a day. Fried mashed potatoes ball recipe is normally used as lunch for school going kids. This potato bomb recipe is very easy to make in just 30 minutes. Other names for this recipe are mashed potato patties, mashed potatoes ball, leftover mashed potatoes recipe, etc.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Green Onions – 2
- Boiled Potatoes – 4
- Chopped Peanuts – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Eggs – 1
- Egg Yolk – 2
- Small Cheese Cubes
- Bread Crum
- Chili Garlic Sauce
- Chop 2 strands of green onions.
- Add the green onions in 4 boiled potatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoon chopped peanuts, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and 1 egg.
- After mixing make mashed potato patties.
- In those patties, add small cheese cubes and roll them into balls.
- Beat 2 egg yolk and coat the balls in flour. Dip the balls in egg yolk and then with bread crumb.
- Fry them well.
- Serve with chili garlic sauce.