If you want to know how to make doodh dulari then you are in the right place. Here is doodh dulari recipe in English. This recipe of doodh dulari is very easy to make and only takes 60 minutes for preparation. Follow simple steps given here to make the doodh dulari recipe.
Prep Time: 60 Minutes
- Fruit Jelly – 1 packet
- Coloured Vermicelli – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla Custard – 2 tablespoons
- Condensed Milk – half cup
- Fruit Cocktail, Canned – 1 cup, drained
- Fresh Cream – 1 cup
- Rabri – 1 cup
- Rasgullay, minis – 125 gm
- In this recipe, you can use one flavor or a variety of Jelly. As per instructions on the package make the jelly and cut in small cubes. Keep aside.
- Put the colored vermicelli and pour 1 cup hot water in a bowl. For about 10 minutes, let it sit in the water; strain and keep aside.
- In a saucepan boil milk and add sugar. Cook until sugar dissolves.
- Mix Vanilla Custard with 4 tablespoons of water and add to the milk. Keep stirring the milk while adding custard to it. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. It should resemble a thick milkshake like consistency.
- In a bowl cool the custard mixture and add the remaining ingredients, vermicelli and jelly cubes. Refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours and serve chilled.