Dahi Poori is delicious and popular North Indian street food. The Dahi puri recipe is easy to make loved by young people. The same recipes of such kind are Dahi batata puri recipe and many others. See below how to make Dahi puri.
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Potato, cubed and boiled – 2
- Chaat Masala Powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- Green Chutney – 1/4 cup
- Coriander Leaves, chopped – 1 handful
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Paani Puris, crushed – 15
- Sev – 1/4 cup
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Yogurt, curd – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 pinches
- Cumin, powdered – 1/4 teaspoon
- In a bowl mix curd, sugar and salt. Take a plate and arrange the puris.
- Top up with the potatoes, red chili powder, chaat masala powder, and cumin powder.
- Pour curd on top and 2 to 3 teaspoon of green chutney.
- Garnish with sev and coriander leaves. Serve at once.
Follow the above instruction to make the dahi puri recipe or sev puri recipe at home.