It is a low-fat Indian Dahi chicken recipe and its base is Dahi or curd. This dish is excessive on protein, and low on carbohydrates. Curd, or dahi, is loaded with quite a few indispensable vitamins like calcium, vitamin B-2, nutrition B-12, potassium, and magnesium. Hence the curd is full of vitamin and will benefit you if you encompass it in your each day diet. Follow the amazing Dahi chicken recipe to make your dinner amazing.
Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Cook Time: Easy
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- Two half of cups Dahi/yoghurt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp purple chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 3 slit green chillies
- 2 onions, chopped
- You have to start with mixing Dahi/yoghurt with cumin powder, garlic paste, garam masala, Haldi, and red chilli powder. Now mix with hands.
- Put hen into the combination and add inexperienced slit chillies. Keep apart for 30 minutes.
- Now, take a pan and warmth 2 tsp oil and add onions. Cook till mild brown and soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook dinner for a minute and add all the chicken and marinade.