Here is a fantastic Malwani fowl chicken sukka recipe (hails from Maharashtra and Goa), wherein chicken is cooked in a dense masala-paste and has a coconut-y flavor. The Malwani masala is pretty unique and remarkable in taste. This convenient poultry recipe is not solely irresistibly delicious but also pretty wholesome as it is made with merely two tablespoons of oil. Malwani rooster chicken sukka recipe is irresistibly delicious and is made with just two tablespoons of oil.
- Half kg boneless chicken
- Four onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 3 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt (as per taste)
- One coconut, grated
Ingredients for Malwani Masala
- 12 pink chillies
- 2 tsp total form of coriander seeds
- 4-5 little cloves
- 1/2 tsp of peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp form of cumin seeds
- You have to grind all the Malwani masala ingredients and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and roast the grated coconut and whole pink chillies. Grind this roasted combination with garlic paste, as well as cumin seeds, and with some roasted coriander seeds, and some amount of water.
- Now, add on with some chopped coriander, Malwani masala and with some amount of little higher water to it. Grind it once more into a coarse masala paste.
- For chicken, warmness the oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic paste, chopped onions and prepare dinner for a while.
- When the onions turn mild brown, add turmeric, salt and cook dinner for a few minutes.
- Now, add the hen to the pan, mix it properly, and then add the masala paste.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or till the poultry is done and nicely covered into the masala!
Follow the above instruction that helps to make chicken sukka recipe at home.