How to make chicken roll? This recipe is known by many names like chicken roll recipe, chicken spring and egg roll recipe, stuffed chicken roll and many other names. TThis recipe is also available in Urdu is also available now. Today we are going to make Hot and Spicy Chicken Roll Recipe. Have a look at how we have done it.
Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients for Filling
- Lettuce Leaves – Bunch
- Onion Slices – 1 large
- Mayonnaise – as required
- Hot & Spicy Ketchup – as required
Ingredients for Chicken
- Chicken Boneless – 250 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Papaya Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Green Chili Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Tikka Boti Masala – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice – 3 tablespoons
- Oil – 4 tablespoons
Ingredients for Paratha
- White Atta / all-purpose Flour – 1 kg
- Iodized Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil or Ghee – 2 tablespoons, for frying
- Cut chicken into cubes and combine all the ingredients.
- Let this combination marinate for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Cook the marinated chicken on medium heat in a large pan until no moisture is left and it is soft and well cooked.
- Keep aside.
Directions for Paratha
- Combine flour, Iodized Salt and Oil or Ghee.
- Using water, make the soft & silky dough.
- Make small balls and roll out 8-inch parathas.
- Fry on a hot skillet till golden in colour.
- Keep aside.
Layer each paratha with mayonnaise, chicken Botti, hot & spicy ketchup, lettuce and onion. Roll, wrap and enjoy.