Chicken pakora recipe is a tea time snacks recipe made with deep frying boneless chicken. The recipe is very popular among young Asian people. Chicken pakora recipe in Urdu and Hindi also available because this recipe is very popular in every country, Let’s see how to make chicken pakora recipe at home.
Total Time: 32 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Serves: 3 to 4
- Chicken Pieces, boneless – 500 gms
- Salt – to taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tablespoon
- Roasted Coriander Seeds Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Black Pepper Corn Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chickpea Flour/Besan – 3 tablespoon
- Corn Flour – 1 tablespoon
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Curry Leaves – 4 to 5
- Vertically Slit Green Chillies – 3 to 4
- Add boneless chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt (as per taste) and red chilli powder.
- Add garam masala powder, coriander seeds powder and black peppercorn powder.
- Mix all the ingredients and add chickpea flour into it and then add corn flour and mix it well.
- Add egg white into the mixture and mix the whole mixture well, rest aside and marinate it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a wok add oil and heat it on medium high heat.
- On medium high flame deep fry the chicken pieces, until chicken turns golden red for 12 minutes.
- Add curry leaves and slit green chillies into the oil.
- Stir the chicken pieces up and down while frying.
- In a serving plate remove the fried chicken pieces from oil.
- Serve the chicken pieces, placing a tissue paper on a plate.
- Chicken Pakora is ready to serve hot with a cup of tea!
You can also make the chicken pakora recipe in pakistani style, Follow the above recipe to make you lunch or dinner amazing.