Wondering how to make chicken Manchurian? There are many Manchurian recipes which are very popular like the chicken Manchurian recipe in Urdu and Pakistani restaurant style, But I believe you will love our recipe the most. Try today and let us know.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Egg Noodles – 1 pack
- Water – 3 to 4 litres
- Iodized Salt – 2 tablespoons
- Oil – 4 tablespoons
- Chicken Julienne – 250 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken Jalfrezi Masala – 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Chili – 1 teaspoon
- Ketchup – 3 tablespoons
- Chili Garlic Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Iodized Salt – to taste
- Black Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cabbage Shredded – 1 cup
- Carrots Julian – 1/2 cup
- Capsicum – 1
- Green Chili, split in half – 3 to 4 optional
- Boiled Noodles – 1 pack
- Spring Onion, chopped – 2 tablespoons
- In a pot boil water for at least 10 minutes and add some iodized salt.
- Add noodles into the boiling water and let it boil.
- Drain the water through a strainer leaving behind the boiled noodles. Pass the strainer through tap water and keep noodles aside.
- In a large wok heat the oil and stir fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken jalfrezi masala, crushed chilli and water.
- Cook till it is thick.
- Season with iodized salt and black pepper.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add noodles and toss it well. Add a little water if required.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.