In past few years chicken malai tikka has become very popular in a big restaurant and got a great result as people start loving this recipe. There are many tikka recipes which are very popular like Murg malai tikka, chicken tikka Pakistani recipe and chicken malai tikka masala. If you are searching for good chicken recipes in Urdu than stop searching and try this one.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chicken, cubed – 1 kg
- Cumin Seed, toasted and ground – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Cream – 1 packet
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilies, finely chopped – 4
- Raw Papaya Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Cracked Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – As required
- Malai Tikka Masala – 1 packet (50 grams)
See Also: Afghani Chicken Recipe
- Mix together the cracked black pepper, ginger garlic paste, raw papaya paste, ground cumin seed, green chillies, fresh cream and malai tikka masala.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the mixture and marinate for 20 minutes.
- fry in a pan or Barbecue, as you like it.
- Your recipe is ready to serve hot.