If you are tired of eating the same stuff every day, then why don’t you try Aalo keema recipe with a new taste and combination of Bombay Biryani! All chicken keema recipe or matar keema mutton and beef keema recipe Pakistani or Indian are the great combination but let this one today.
Prep Time: 120 Minutes
- Oil – Half cup
- Onion, chopped – 1
- Minced Meat (Chicken / Mutton / Beef) – 500 gm
- Ginger & Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon each
- Bombay Biryani Masala – 3 tablespoon
- Tomatoes, chopped – 3
- Potato, cubes – 2 medium
- Green Peas – Half cup
- Iodized Salt – to taste
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the onions till translucent.
- Add minced meat to this and cook on a high heat till browned.
- Turn the heat low and then add Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste and Bombay Biryani Masala. Using a little water cook for a few minutes.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes & half cup of water. Cook on a medium heat with the lid covered for about 10 minutes.
- Add green peas and cook for another 5 minutes or until almost dried.
- Add Iodized Salt if required and cook whilst stirring on a high heat for 2 minutes.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot.