Kaleji is a quick and yummy recipe which is definitely prepared on Eid day. To make your day more special we have given the recipe for this delicious meal. You will find many similar recipes nowadays like kaleji fry, kaleji recipe in Urdu, kaleji masala recipe and many other recipes with a little change in their cooking procedure and ingredients used while cooking. Hope you will try this kaleji recipe and will love to make it again. So let’s start making now.
- Liver (Kaleji) – 1 kg
- Oil – 1 cup
- Onion Paste – 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoon
- Clove – 6
- Cinnamon Stick – 2
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Green Chili – 2
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 1
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander, Fresh – 2 tablespoon
- Cut washed kaleji in small pieces.
- Pour oil in a wok.
- Heat up oil. Fry onion paste until brown, then add ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Then add clove, cinnamon sticks, red chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder (fry well). Constantly add yogurt during cooking.
- Add tomato and kaleji when masala is done.
- Increase the flame a little bit high and fry kaleji until tender.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, garam masala and green chilli.
- The recipe is ready to serve.
See Also: Tawa Chicken Recipe