There are many popular jalfrezi recipes like chicken jalfrezi recipe in Urdu, jalfrezi sauce, vegetable and slow cooker chicken jalfrezi and many more. But today we are going to make it in a simple and in Pakistani way that tastes great. Just follow simple steps given below and start making this great recipe today.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Level: 10 Minutes
- Chicken, boneless – 1 kg
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Capsicum, diced – 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Yogurt – 250 grams
- Tomatoes – 2
- Lemon Juice – 4 tablespoon
- Onions, diced – 2
- Green Chilies – 6
- Chicken Jalferezi Masala – 1 packet (50 grams)
- Mix together chicken, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, garam masala, and chicken jalfrezi masala thoroughly.
- Leave it for half an hour to marinate.
- Add the chicken in hot oil and cook with the lid on for 10 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Add the capsicum, green chilies, onions and tomatoes.
- Quickly stir until well fried on heat high.
- Pour in the lemon juice, simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with plain boiled rice.