Today we are going to prepare chicken cheese pakora in our home kitchen. The recipe is available with many names nowadays like bread cheese pakora recipe in Hindi, and Urdu and many more. But we have tried to make this recipe in the most simple and easy way that even a non-professional cook can make it with no worries. You just need to follow our given step here and make this chicken cheese pakora recipe.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Chicken, minced – 250 gm
- Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chillli Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Iodized Salt – 1/2 teaspoon + 1/4 teaspoon
- Bread Slices
- Besan – 1 Cup
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cheddar Cheese
- Gram Flour
- Tomato Ketchup
- Add minced chicken, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp red chili powder and 1/2 tsp iodized salt in a grinder.
- Cut the edges of bread slices.
- Soak the sliced bread pieces and add it in the grinder and grind.
- Add 1 cup besan, 1/4 tsp iodized salt and 1/2 tsp red chili powder in a bowl and pour water for mixing.
- From this mixture make small balls and stuff it with cheddar cheese.
- Dip in gram flour, heat oil in a pan and fry.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot with ketchup.