Pakistani food recipes are known for their spicy flavours and great tastes. Dishes like Lahori karahi, mutton kunna, and chicken kofta are famous names that are known for their spicy and tangy flavour. This achar gosht recipe is also known as achar gosht masala and achar gosht chicken. Let’s see how to make achar gosht in the kitchen. Achar gosht recipe in Urdu is also available.
Cook Time: 1 hour
- Beef (boneless) – 500g
- Mixed Pickle – 3 tablespoon
- Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoon
- Chilli Powder – 1-1/2 tablespoon
- Mehran Turmeric Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato (slice cutting) – 6
- Cooking Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Water – As needed
- Onion (slice cutting) – 2
- Salt – Per taste
- Cumin Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Crushed – 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilli – 4
- Yogurt – Half cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Add water, onion, ginger paste (1 tbsp), tomato, garlic paste (1 tbsp), in a cooking pot and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and then strain and grind it.
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, beef, garlic paste (1 tbsp), ginger paste (1 tbsp), salt, cumin powder, coriander crushed, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green chilli and saute them.
- Add grinded paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover and simmer until tender.
- Add yogurt, mixed pickle and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the butter and use green chilli, ginger and green coriander for garnishing.
- Achar Gosht is now ready to serve.