Today we will tell you how to make cheese Omelette. It is a very simple and delicious recipe used in breakfast in most houses. The recipe can be found nowadays with many names like cheese omelette recipe in dhaba style. Have a look at how we have made the simple cheese omelette recipe.
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Eggs – 3
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder – ⅛th teaspoon
- Milk – 2 teaspoon
- Butter – 2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes, de-seeded – 2 tablespoon
- Onions, chopped – 2 tablespoon
- Green Chillies, chopped – 1 teaspoon
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 tablespoon
- In a Bowl, Crack open 3 Eggs.
- Add Salt, Black Pepper Powder, and Milk.
- Whisk all the ingredients till frothy.
- On medium heat add butter in a shallow pan.
- Add onions, tomatoes and green chilies, when the butter melts.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes turning the flame to low.
- Add the whisked egg mix to the pan and evenly spread the egg on the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 2 minutes on low heat. At this time the omelet should be solidifying and the top should be slightly soft. Add mozzarella cheese.
- With 2 bread slices top the omelet. Cut the omelet into 2 halves in the center.
- On top of the bread, slice applies some butter and cook this side.
- On top of one of the half add some cilantro and cover it with the second half of Omelette.
- To make it into 4 pieces cut in the center again.
- Stack them again adding more cilantro.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Follow the above simple way to make cheese omelet recipe at home.