How to broast chicken? How do you broast chicken? Here is broasted chicken recipe just like chicken broast recipe by kfc. See how we have done this.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Chicken with Skin – 8 pieces
- Ginger Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 4 tablespoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Milk – 2 cups
- Lemon Juice – 4 tablespoon
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Egg – 2 to 3
- Tempura Flour – 1 cups
- Broast Masala – 1 pack
- Oil – for Frying
- In a large mixing bowl add yogurt, lemon juice, milk and whisk it.
- Add chicken to the mixture and to tenderize the chicken soak for 1 hour to overnight.
- Drain off the butter milk and marinate with vinegar, oil, sugar, red chilli powder, garlic powder, ginger powder and salt. Mix well and let it stay for another 1 to 2 hours.
- Add broast masala and tempura flour in another mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Dip the chicken in broast masala mixture.
- Dip the seasoned chicken in the beaten egg and then coat in the mixture of broast masala.
- In a deep pot, heat the oil.
- In the hot oil fry the chicken until crispy and brown.
- Recipe is ready to serve hot.
Follow the aboven Broast chicken recipe that makes your dinner or lunch amazing.