For all the rice lovers, here is Bombay biryani recipe which you are going to love. This recipe is very popular among young generation. The recipe takes only 40 minutes to cook and is ideal for weekend lunch and dinner. Follow the below Bombay biryani recipe to make this at home.
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Rice – 1 kg
- Garam Masala – 20 gm
- Salt – as needed
- Cooking Oil – Half cup
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tablespoon
- Chicken – 700 gm
- Tomato Slice – 3
- Yoghurt – 1 cup
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tablespoon
- Green Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- 3 Tomatoes (For Tomato paste)
- Potatoes – 1 kg
- Brown Onions – 15 gm
- For Garnish – Green chilli, Green Coriander, Mint, Lemon slices
- Chicken Soup – 1 cup
- In a bowl add some water, and then add Guard Rice & soak them for 20 to 25 minutes in water
- Add some water in a bowl and add garam masala, cooking oil and salt in this water and cook then strain and separate. After that add rice and cook for a while.
- Add cooking oil, ginger garlic paste, Red chilli powder, green coriander powder, cumin powder, cumin, chicken, garam masala, yoghurt, salt, tomato paste, turmeric and cook then add potatoes and simmer it for 5 to 7 Minutes in a pan.
- Fry it for 2 minutes
- Now take a bowel and add prepared masala in. Add garnish i.e. lemon slices, chopped ginger, brown onions, crushed green coriander, tomato slices, green chillies and mint. Then add boiled rice and repeat this process.
- Simmer it for 8 to 10 more minutes after adding chicken soup and yellow food colour.
- Delicious Bombay Biryani is ready to serve.