A lot of people want to know what is Bihari kabab? And how to make Bihari Kabab. So here is the easy Bihari kabab recipe. This delicious recipe is loved by the young generation. So let’s start our recipe.
Prep Time: 80 min
- Beef or chicken, cut in stripes – 1/2 kg
- Mustard Oil – 200 ml
- Raw papaya, grind to paste – 4 tablespoon
- Ginger & Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt, thick – 1 cup
- Fried Onions – 1 cup
- Coriander Powder – 1 heaped teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Gram Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili, crushed – 1 tablespoon
- Mace Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Nutmeg Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, crushed – 1 teaspoon
- Onion cut round – 2 large
- Coal – for the BBQ effect
- Fry the onions and then grind the fried onions and the yogurt to a paste and keep aside.
- In a bowl Add beef or chicken, fried onion & yogurt paste, red chili powder, crushed black pepper, turmeric powder, crushed red chili, coriander powder, gram masala powder, cumin powder, nutmeg powder, mace powder, salt, raw papaya, ginger & garlic paste, mustard oil and mix well. Cover the mixture and keep in the fridge overnight.
- Next, add the beef or chicken strips on the skewer.
- Add 4 to 5 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the skewers in it. Keep changing the sides cover and cook on low to medium till all the water dries and cooked completely.
- To give a BBQ effect to the onions, place a piece of foil in the middle of the onions and add the hot coal in it, drizzle a little oil on it cover it, keep aside.
- Take the beef or chicken off the skewers once ready and put it in the pan you fried it. Place a piece of foil and the hot coal on it. Drizzle oil and cover it this will give a BBQ effect to the beef as well.
- Then on a platter spread the onion rings and in the middle the beef or chicken pieces, garnish it with lemon vegs. The recipe is ready to serve hot.