How to make Bihari chicken? All recipes of chicken Bihari boti recipe are available in Urdu, Bihari chicken tikka recipe you tried before can be good, but try this one and tell which is the best. Let’s start preparing recipe.
Prep Time: 50 Minutes
- Chicken, tikka cut – 6 pieces
- Vinegar – half cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Ginger & Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Raw Papaya Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken Tikka Masala – 1 packet
- Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- White Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Long Pepper Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Star Anise Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red food color – 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 4 tablespoons
- Ghee – 5 tablespoons
- Oil for basting – as required
- Make a few insertions on each piece of the chicken.
- In a mixing bowl mix water and vinegar and add the chicken pieces. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes, covered and marinate.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, except the oil, to make a paste.
- Rinse the chicken, pat dry and immerse it in the paste prepared. Marinate with the mixture, covered and keep in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the barbecue pit. Place the skewers on the grill & cook each side for 5 minutes.
- On the skin side make an insertion by running the knife from the center joint to the other end.
- Cook the chicken from both sides for another 5 minutes till it’s done. To give it a nice color Start basting with oil towards the end.
- Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce, Ketchup or Imli Chutney.