For the rice lover here is beef biryani recipe Pakistani. The recipe is very easy to make at home and is prepared in just 30 minutes. Let’s start making the beef biryani recipe.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Meat – 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes – 1/2 kg
- Dried Prunes – 50 g
- Rice – 1 kg
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander – 1 bunch
- Fresh Mint – 1 bunch
- Green Chilies – 6
- Refined Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions: 250 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
- Oil: 1 cup
- Bombay Biryani Masala – 1 packet
- Put the rice to soak for half an hour.
- Fry the onions in oil to a crisp brown colour.
- Add 2 glasses of water and the meat and cook for half an hour or until the meat is tender.
- Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, dried prunes, Bombay Biryani Masala and fry thoroughly.
- Scatter coriander, mint and green chillies on top and turn off the heat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in another large pot and flash-fry the cumin seed until it stops crackling.
- Add the soaked rice and salt; stir to coat the rice with oil.
- Pour in enough water to start the rice steaming.
- When the rice is half-cooked make some space in the centre and fill the cavity with the meat mixture.
- Cover the meat with the scooped rice, add 1 cup of water and cook on low heat for half an hour until the rice is cooked through.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot.