Today we are going to make anda ghotala recipe or egg ghotala recipe in our home kitchen. The recipe is very easy to make and only takes 15 minutes for preparation. Follow the steps given to make this anda ghotala recipe.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Eggs – 4
- Milk – 2 tablespoons
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Chicken Chunks – 100 gm
- Onion, chopped – 1
- Green Capsicum, chopped – 1/4
- Tomato Chunks – 3 to 4
- Karhai Ghost Masala – 1 tablespoon
- Iodized Salt – to taste
- Coriander, fresh – 2 tablespoons
- Green Chili, chopped – 2
- Whisk egg and milk together in a mixing bowl and keep aside.
- In a frying pan, heat up oil and cook chicken for few minutes.
- Add onion, green capsicum, karahi masala, iodized salt to taste, tomatoes and for few minutes cook on medium high heat till tomatoes gets soften.
- Add fresh coriander and green chili to egg mixture and pour into vegetable mix.
- Cook on medium high heat while stirring vigorously till no runny liquid left and the mixture is still shiny.
- Recipe is ready to serve hot.