If you want to know how to make Aloo Gobi, here we have given the recipe in an easy way. The recipe has many styles like aloo gobi masala recipe, dry and fry. This recipe is also available in Hindi nowadays. The recipe is full of taste and know it will be your best aloo gobi you ever had.
- Potatoes, cubed – 2 medium
- Cauliflower, cut into small florets – 1 medium
- Onion, chopped – 1 medium
- Matoes, chopped – 2 medium
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1.5 teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry Mango Powder, amchur – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Cilantro, chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- In a pan heat 2 teaspoon of oil on medium high heat. Add cauliflower florets and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the sliced potatoes to it.
- Fry for 7 to 8 minutes on medium low flame till cauliflower and potatoes have some brown spots on them.
- Drain on a tissue paper and set aside.
- Heat 1.5 teaspoon of oil on medium heat in the same pan and add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the onions and cook about 2 minutes till translucent.
- Cook for another 2 minutes adding the ginger-garlic paste.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to it and cook for another 2 minutes till tomatoes are little soft.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, mango powder to it.
- Let the masala cook for 2-3 minutes (covered) and add the potatoes and cauliflower to it and mix.
- Add chopped coriander leaves to it and mix it well.
- Add garam masala and on medium-low heat cook the cauliflower and potato for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add salt and cover the pan and cook more additional 6 to 7 minutes on low flame or till the potato. You may add some water if you feel the masala is sticking.
- Serve hot with bread, garnish with fresh coriander leaves.