Today we are going to learn how to make afghani chicken recipe in our home that tastes just like restaurants and hotels. Let’s see the step by step procedure for making this recipe.
Total Time: 2 hour 40 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Chicken, cut into quarters and skin removed – 3 1/2 pounds
- Lime Juice – 2 teaspoons
- Mashed Ginger Paste – 2 teaspoons
- Heavy Cream – 3 tablespoons
- Ground Cardamom – 1 teaspoon
- Prepared Cashew Nut Paste – 3 tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Wash chicken quarters and using a clean cloth or paper towel dry it well.
- Prick chicken all over with a sharp kitchen knife and place in a bowl.
- In a medium bowl mix together lime juice, ginger, garlic, cardamom, cashew nut paste, salt, pepper, cream and oil.
- Rub chicken all over with lime mixture. Transfer to a large shallow bowl or baking dish and marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill to medium. For about 25 minutes grill chicken quarters or cook until fully cooked, turning pieces over halfway through cooking.
- The recipe is ready to serve hot.
Related Recipe – Achar Ghost Recipe